Watters Plumbing is looking for an experienced plumber to join our expanding team. As a journeyman, you’ll get to be a part of exciting commercial and residential construction projects throughout the Fox Valley, including new homes, remodeling, apartments, convenience stores, manufacturing facilities, and various other projects. An ideal candidate will be comfortable working independently as well as part of a team and be able to perform quality installations while working within a given time budget.
Apply online or send your application and resume to email@example.com for the journeyman position.
Job duties include:
- Install and maintain plumbing systems in residential and commercial construction projects
- Understand blueprints, schematics, safety codes, and building codes as it applies to plumbing
- Working closely with clients to handle plumbing requests and resolve issues
- Utilizing the latest tools and techniques
- Complete projects and tasks within the given time budget
- Working independently and as part of an expert team to complete tasks
Position type: Full-time
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and education reimbursement
- 401(k) plans
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Health savings account and flexible spending account
- Discretionary quarterly bonuses
- And more!
Learn more about available benefits.
- Journeyman or Master Plumber – Licensed for Wisconsin
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean driving record
- Time management skills
- Works independently and as part of a team