One of the most important, but also most unnoticed, appliances in your home is your hot water heater. It silently provides the hot water your family needs for hot showers, washing clothes, and doing the dishes. Most of us take this vital piece of equipment for granted until we start experiencing hot water heater problems. Then suddenly, it is all we are able to think about.
Our factory-trained technicians provide 24-hour hot water heater emergency services on all types of water heaters and same day replacement with no charge for removal and disposal of your old water heater. We also have easy payment plans and a variety of warranty options available.
Call Watters Plumbing at 920-886-8800 or contact Watters Plumbing online for same-day water heater replacement
What to do when your water heater needs professional service:
If you have no hot water:
- Write down the make, model, and serial number off of the tag on your water heater, call Watters Plumbing (920) 886-8800
If your water heater is leaking:
- Turn off cold water inlet valve
- Turn off gas supply to your heater if you have a gas water heater
- Turn off electrical supply to your heater if you have an electric water heater
- Write down the make, model, and serial number off of the tag on your water heater; call Watters Plumbing (920) 886-8800
We offer tankless systems for endless hot water, high efficiency models to reduce energy costs and hot water recirculation systems for instant hot water. We also install water containment systems, alarm systems and emergency shut off systems.
Water heating is the second largest energy expense in your home. It typically accounts for about 18% of your utility bill. For this reason, it is very important to get the proper water heater for your home. Call the water heater experts at Watters Plumbing and we will be happy to help you get the correct heater to best serve you and your family.
For more information on water heaters, check out:
- Tips for Dealing with a Leaking Water Heater
- Everything You Need to Know About Water Heaters
- 7 Signs It’s Time to Buy a New Water Heater
Brands we install:
- Bradford White
- A.O. Smith
- Navien (tankless)