One of the most important, but also most unnoticed, appliances in your home is your hot water heater. It silently provides the hot water your family needs for daily tasks. Most of us take this vital piece of equipment for granted until we start experiencing hot water heater problems.
Our factory-trained technicians provide 24-hour hot water heater emergency services on all types of water heaters and same day water heater installation with no charge for removal and disposal of your old water heater. We also have easy payment plans and a variety of warranty options available.
Call Watters Plumbing at 920-886-8800 or contact Watters Plumbing online for same-day water heater installation.
What To Do When Your Water Needs Professional Service
If you have no hot water:
Write down the make, model, and serial number off of the tag on your water heater, and call Watters Plumbing (920) 886-8800.
If your water heater is leaking:
- Turn off the cold water inlet valve.
- Turn off the gas supply to your heater if you have a gas water heater.
- Turn off the electrical supply to your heater if you have an electric water heater.
- Write down the make, model, and serial number off of the tag on your water heater, and call Watters Plumbing (920) 886-8800.
We offer tankless water heater systems for endless hot water, high-efficiency models to reduce energy costs, and hot water recirculation systems for instant hot water. We also install water containment systems, alarm systems, and emergency shut-off systems.
Water heating is the second largest energy expense in your home. It typically accounts for about 18% of your utility bill. For this reason, getting the proper water heater for your home is very important. Call the water heater experts at Watters Plumbing, and we will be happy to help you get the correct heater to best serve you and your family.
For more information on water heaters, check out:
- Tips for Dealing with a Leaking Water Heater
- Everything You Need to Know About Water Heaters
- 7 Signs It’s Time to Buy a New Water Heater
Brands we install:
- Bradford White
- A.O. Smith
- Navien (tankless)